Saturday, March 31, 2007







I'm not at all clear what happened Thursday and Friday. I know Somchai visited the Victoria and Albert Museum, another of my favorite museums, dedicated to decorative arts and full of fantastic antiques. He didn't like that, but he did like walking around Chelsea, another pretty London residential neighborhood. There was shopping on the King's Road and around Knightsbridge, he met some friends for lunch, but mostly he had massages, lots and lots of massages, by Kamil, a Polish masseur who worked for the hotel. Imagine my surprise at the stream of $300 spa charges that came pouring out of the printer at checkout time.






We also saw Les Miserables at the Palace Theatre on Friday night. It's the fifth time I've seen it and Somchai's first, but, uncool as it is, it's still my favorite play.






Again, no photos, so here's a couple of random photos of the Thames River.

0 comments: