Sunday, October 21, 2007




















Like Bangkok and New York, Sydney presents a blogging problem. We visit all these cities frequently, and of course lived in Bangkok and now live in Sydney. So we've got lots of trips, photos, journal entries for these cities and I can't figure out how to blog these. I've been keeping with a chronological approach, which ends up being disjointed and a bit repetitive. (Actually for Bangkok I've just ignored it for now since we never really visited it, just lived there. I'll eventually do a Bangkok entry of course.) So I guess I'll just stick with the chronology, and try to cover different parts of Sydney on each trip.








I worked all day, which was pretty exhausting since I had just arrived that morning. Somchai hung out in the Domain, the huge park that also houses the Botanical Gardens. The business district (CBD) lines one side of the park, and the harbor another, so it's very central and popular with locals and tourists alike. For those of you interested in the mundane details of my life, my office is in the brown square building on the far right of the photo.

0 comments: