Saturday, October 27, 2007

Christmas Eve starts off with a festive dinner, as you can see below. The paper crowns are a relatively new addition to the festivities, and you can see that Dad really gets into it. We then eat a piece of meat and twenty five cakes and pies, and call it a night. Christmas day consists of watching the nephews and Pomme open an endless supply of presents. My invisible sister, the procreating one, once asked me if I were nervous showing all this personal stuff on the internet, obviously misunderstanding the incredibly tiny size of my audience. But I know she's nonetheless not big on this sort of thing, so we'll gloss over her photo and instead focus on Mom, who's more into the celebrity that comes from a starring role in this blog. Here, in a scene straight out of A Christmas Story, Mom plays the part of Ralphie and tries to shoot her eye out.











5 comments:

Anonymous said...

little surprised that you did not write about the famous book swap event

Anonymous said...

Don't you think she looks pretty tough in this picture? Don't try trespassing her house...Somchai

Somchai and Brian said...

Because I don't like the book swap, as I have to lug a heavy book I don't want across the world.

Anonymous said...

well, sounds like bri bri has a hankering for us all to bring books for him with us to canada this year.

Somchai and Brian said...

Obviously not the case, although I do enjoy taking one of the nephews' books just to piss them off. The real reason I'm commenting is that this post has broken all comment records on the site, it's almost like a chat room!